The Iverson staff is made up of a diverse group of
professionals who share a common vision: to help each
client achieve their short and long-term goals, to maximize
efficiencies and to ensure a positive return on the
investment made when working with the company.
The professional experience and background of the
staff is a key component to the success of the organization.
- Master's Degree: 1 in 4 of the on-site employees
has a master's degree.
- Linguists: we use a network of over 10,000 professional linguists who translate into their native languages. We also maintain a team of 10 quality reviewers, each of which undergoes in-depth training before beginning to perform quality reviews.
- Foreign Languages: 70% of the employees are
proficient in one or more foreign languages in addition
to their native language. These languages include
Chammoro, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Spanish and
- Industry Expertise: all key employees are
certified in the use of SDLX translation memory tools,
making Iverson the first company in North America
to achieve this status.
Training and Development
Professional training and development are cornerstones
of the company's philosophy. From the start, each new
employee participates in a comprehensive and formal
orientation and training process, followed by ongoing
sessions of professional development in the following
Certification and Awards
- Managing Complex Projects
- Exceeding Client Expectations
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Desktop Publishing, Translation Memory Tools, Software
- Creating Solutions to Meet Client Needs
The company is SDLX Certified, making it the first company in North America to achieve this status.
In 2006, the company was named a 'Future 50' company by
the Milwaukee Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce. In 2005,
the company was named 'Service Provider of the Year' by
Client Side News magazine, a publication that focuses
on translation issues from the perspective of the client.